The SBNG holds its popular business networking meetings four times a month at convenient Central Coast locations. The meetings are relaxed, with the focus being on fostering relationships among business people.Unlike some other networking groups, there is no pressure to make referrals or transact with other members, however we find that business and opportunities within the SBNG often arise as a matter of cause.Meetings are open to all people connected to small business.*Why don’t you join now, or come along to a meeting and find out more…
* According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, a small business usually employs from 1 to 20 people.
What makes SBNG different?
- Caters for every type of small and micro business located anywhere on the Coast.
- Holds up to 42 networking meetings during the year.
- Has a low membership fee – the fee represents less than half the cost of a cup of coffee for the number of networking meetings held
- Is a non-profit, incorporated association, with an annually elected committee, having the sole goal of serving its’ members.
- Is an established group with a core membership that’s stood the test of time.
- No political agenda
- No referral quotas, believes referrals are earned
- Values ethical standards
- Celebrates its’ members’ success and achievements