The SBNG holds its popular business networking meetings three times a month at convenient Central Coast locations. The meetings are relaxed, with the focus being on fostering relationships among business people.Unlike some other networking groups, there is no pressure to make referrals or transact with other members, however we find that business and opportunities within the SBNG often arise as a matter of cause. In addition to our regular networking meetings we also present a series of other Business Showcases and/or workshops and other social functions during the year. Meetings and other functions are open to all people connected to small business. Why don’t you join now, or come along to a meeting and find out more…
What makes the SBNG different?
- Caters for every type of small and micro business located anywhere on the NSW Central Coast.
- Holds over 30 networking meetings during the year.
- Has a low membership fee – the fee represents less than half the cost of a cup of coffee for the number of networking meetings held
- Is a non-profit, incorporated association, with an annually elected committee, having the sole goal of serving its’ members.
- Is an established group with a core membership that’s stood the test of time.
- No political agenda
- No referral quotas, believes referrals are earned
- Values ethical standards
- Celebrates its’ members’ success and achievements
Latest news at SBNG
We’re finally back to our wonderful face-to-face meetings at three lovely cafes around the coast. Details are: ETTALONG: Coast Cafe, Friday, 5th November @ 8am WYONG: Nexus Smart Hub, Wednesday 10th November @ 5.30pm GOSFORD: Top... Read More
For our first online meeting, our President Greg Elsey, lead a discussion on working from home. A very relevant topic given the circumstances we find ourselves in today. Working from home requires change.... Read More
The workshop/round table discussion about goal setting at our February after work networking meeting in Wyong turned into an interesting discussion that gave everyone something to take away. Read More